Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another Rainy Day….

Nothing exciting happened yesterday. I went in to our store and worked while lil man stayed with his nana. I was so glad to see him when I got off. She said he was great and talked to her alot. I'm always so excited to go see him after I've been away all day. Last night was awful. It was probably the worst night Cade has had since he was born. We all went to bed at 9 and he was awake from 12-4 and woke back up at 6. Needless to say mommy had to go get one of these this morning.

McDonalds Coffee by Room 1455.

After a long nap, Cade went to his nanas while I went to Monroe to run some errands. Of course, it rained on me the whole time I was there. A good friend of mine is having a baby girl, Ava Reese, in December. We are having her shower in Shreveport Saturday so I had to go get a few things for that. Mommy and Daddy are having night out of town. Chad and some friends are going to Creed concert while I hang out with my girls after shower.

Chad, me, & Cade are going to Jackson tomorrow to watch my sister Brooke walk in homecoming. They haven’t seen Cade since he was like 3 wks old so they are dying to see him.  My aunt and grandmaw and other cousins are coming too so Cade will get lots of hugs and kisses tomorrow.

Well guess I’m going to do some housework while lil man is asleep. I can’t wait for this cool weather that is about to be here! I will have lots to post after this weekend.

Hope everyone has a GREAT FRIDAY!!!

4 comments:

  1. cant wait to see all you post from the weekend!
    how old is brooke now?

    to make pics bigger, in live writer you just grab one of the corners and drag it out to whatever size you want. just in case you didnt know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is in 7th grade. Her school is small so they do 7-12 for homecoming.
    Yea I figured that out..thanks tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! i found your blog:) the banner picture is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete